Wednesday 13 July 2016

Soft brick help. Twrp installed Android won't boot custom rom



I didn't want to make a new thread. But I've searched high and low.. And nothing has been answered. So here's my story. I have a note 4 sm-n910T. When I rooted the phone everything was fine and good. I then decided to give it to a family member. I flashed it back to stock.. All was fine for a while but it started acting up. Like randomly turning off and not responding to a charge or any commands to turn on into other modes... I had flashed stock again. All was good.. Till now. My madre and received a Ota update, downloaded and installed the update. When I pressed ok to reboot new update. The phone never came back on. So I went through all the fun stuff. I tried kies.. Kies days unsupported device connected.. There is however talk between the two because it's pushed errors onto my phone as well as has tried to download the stock rom. But every which way I've tried it fails. Next. I decided to go for custom roms... And flash cf-chainfire auto root. Then twrp.. Then install supersu.. Then a rom from twrp. Now here's where it gets interesting. Nothing would pass odin if I had auto-reboot and f.reset time checked.. Any and all roms.. Files..etc would only pass with auto reboot checked and f. Reset time unchecked. At first everything seemed ok.. I was able to actually get cm 12.1 installed as well as gapps. But only the one time.. Which you'd think was good enough. But here's what has happened and what I can't seem to fix. The phone yesterday after having everything installed and sitting at home untouched.. I came home clicked the home button.. And it came on.. I scrolled a few pages.. Thought.. OK cool.. Let's get madres Sim card in and call it a night.. When I turned the phone over.. (didn't even take our the battery) tried to see if I could fit the sim in.. Which didn't.. I then turned the phone back around just Cuz I wanted to make sure it was awake.. The screen was black.. I figured it was in sleep mode.. So I hit the home button.. No response.. I hit the power button.. No response. .. The phone had turned itself off.. And when I tried to turn it on it wouldn't. Now mind you the phone has these weird phases where when I try to install or flash a rom and it fails.. And I'm forced to remote battery.. A good portion of the time it won't turn back on.. Sometimes it can be instant.. Others.. A few mins.. Sometimes even longer for it to respond.. Right now I have been accessing twrp.. Wiping all data.. Davik...cache.. System.. One by one.. Then installing a rom.. I go for a reboot.. And I get a black screen. I need help.. I'm running out of ideas and basically just fishing random idea attempts. I'm no scared to brick it.. So all ideas are welcome. Plz. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment