Saturday 23 July 2016

Screen sticker starts falling off, what do I need to repair it?



Hello guys,

as the title says the front cover sticker starts to fall off and my display starts to follow it. So what except front cover sticker do I need? Can I just melt the front cover sticker and reapply new sticker or I have to start with the back cover(I will also have to get new back cover sticker)? Also do I need any other stickers like earpiece/headphone jack? I have confirmed that only the front sticker is bad with a piece of scotch - when applied the pressure sensor showed waterproofing is fine.

P.S. I have already changed my back cover sticker with parts from witrigs and the phone was waterproof after that so I have the suction cup & guitar strings and I'm kinda familiar with the Z3 design.



No comments:

Post a Comment