Saturday 23 July 2016

Finding out which blobs are needed for a device (CM13)



Hi everybody,

I'm currently in process of making my first builds of CM13 for my A310F.

The repositories for CM are unofficial, maintained by a user i tried to get in contact with, who didn't respond yet.

Now, while the stock kernel sources of MM are open sourced and a few hacks were already done in the unofficial CM repositories, the CM device/vendor/kernel sources are already a bit deprecated with a few erroneus configurations in the device repo, so I'm on my way to clean it up a bit.

Currently CM itself builds, but after booting most of the hardware features are broken and they were using the 5.1.1 kernel instead of the 6.0.1, and the blobs were not taken over correctly, or not all blobs were taken.

My question is now, how are you managing to get the correct list of the blobs needed? What is the best way to find out which blobs i need to take from the system.img?



No comments:

Post a Comment