Friday 15 July 2016

Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Screen stays black after i type my PIN



Hello recently i had an issue with my proximity sensor it was stucked at 0 cm
until it felt down and then worked for a little time but then stopped again
So i decide to dissasembly it and clean the sensors and everything ( i blowed air and used a tooth brush too)
when i assembled everything back i booted on recovery to make a clean install of my rom
everything was going well until i booted the phone and after i typed my PIN code and drag the screen up to unlock it
then suddenly screen goes black and only turned on when someone calls me.
When im pressing the power/lock or home button always playing the lock sound.
Tried everything, i tried to boot the phone without each sensor but always doing the same thing
I tried to disscharge the phone, pulling of the battery and keep power button pressed for 1 minute but again the same thing
The phone is working well in TWRP (touchscreen) , Can someone explain to me what happend?
Also when someone calls me the proximity sensor is working well.

Running Mokee ROM android 6.0 but i tried to recover back to s4's official backup and the cyanogen release 5.1 but also got the same problem



No comments:

Post a Comment