Wednesday 20 July 2016

Rooting my Note 5?



Hi all, it has been a long time since I was here. Many years ago I used to frequent this forum daily and root every phone I had.

Since I got the Note 3 I stopped rooting and downloading ROMs, etc.

I would like to root my Note 5 so that I can use an app that will help me in using my PS4 controller in emulator apps without the absolutely annoying lag that makes it not worth bothering.

I do not want to have to set my phone up again if I can get away with it, so not doing a factory reset during the process would be awesome. (or a way to back everything up and then restore it exactly as it is).

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get started please, I would greatly appreciate it!

Have a fantastic week!!

Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment