Friday 15 July 2016

Rooted droid turbo (Verizon)



So I rooted my droid turbo around April and everything was fine then about 2 weeks ago my phone would go into sleep and the power button does not wake up the screen. Power is still going to the phone since I can feel the vibrate when I press the soft keys. Have to hold down the power button to restart and then sometimes boots up fast other times it takes about 20-30 mins. Finally did a full wipe internal and what not and when i flash roms the phone will respond and boots up fine then I hit the power button to put it in sleep mode and will happen again happens with 3 different roms all the same outcome. Think it might be hardware but when it is in recovery it responds to the power button just fine. I unlocked using sunshine and am using twrp 3.0.0. Any help will be appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment