Monday 4 July 2016

ROM Cook [6.0.1] [ENGLISH] [N900X-Snapdragon] Darklord S7 Edge Full Port - Bug !



I have recently installed ROM Cook [6.0.1] [ENGLISH] [N900X-Snapdragon] Darklord S7 Edge Full Port.
The install went well .. no problems.
However there is a known bug that requires a bootloader and modem flash.
The problem I have is the camera will not record, it will allow you to press the red button .. seem like it's recording but once you click stop it will freeze the camera app.
I was informed a possible fix would be to update the bootloader and modem.
But I don't understand which to get ...

Should I get a new bootloader for the S7 edge ? should I get it for the Note 3 stock ? Should i get it from note 3 5.0 lollipop ?
Can someone help ... I don't need to be babied .. but if you do know where I can download it directly a link would be greatly appreciated.

I do know how to use ODIN .. or I can use TWRP ..
Whichever is suggested.

Thank you in advance. :highfive:



No comments:

Post a Comment