Saturday 23 July 2016

Revert Cyanoid SDMerge back to Stock Rom



Hello,

I have a LG Optimus L3 E400GO (Dutch) currently containing a version of Cyanoid along with CWM Custom Recovery.
As Cyanoid is working really, really, really slow, I would like to revert to my original rom and see if I can still use a few common apps on this device.

I am having trouble reverting. I have done my best to follow this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1060121
The phone is recognized by Windows as a media device and is able to work with it, but LG PC Suite does not recognize the phone. KDZ updater keeps telling me "Phone not found" (here I have USB Debugging mode on). The drivers are installed and I have tried reinstalling them.
I am sure that I have the right stock firmware.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment