Saturday 16 July 2016

reset Google and samsung backup cloud so there are no apps or settings to sync



Hi

I’m just about to turn on my new S7 Edge and I don’t want it to sync all my google apps or Samsung apps or any settings…..

I only want it to sync my google contacts…..

Any searches I’ve done on the topic brings up how to turn on or off the backups from the phone handset.. which only stops my S5 from making the backup in the first place. Which doesn’t help as my S5 is already backed up on google and Samsung account…

Question

So has my S5 is already backed up on both google and Samsung accounts how can I login the phone without triggering the app sync but allow the contacts to sync…..

is there a way to reset the cloud (google/Samsung) so there are no app or settings to sync.

Thanks paul



No comments:

Post a Comment