Tuesday 12 July 2016

[Request]Custom Boot Animation



Been playing pokemon go a lot. Was wondering ifnsnyone would be kind enough to take time out of their busy schedules to create a boot animation for me. Been searching for 2 and a half hours and can't find anything that I want.

I'm wanting it to be like the start screen for pokemon sapphire, but altered. In the same font as pokemon, would like it to say android. And instead sapphire version, be marshmallow version. And instead of copyright Nintendo at the bottom, have it copyright to google for 2016.

Is this even possible? How much work would it entail. If someone could teach me how to do the editing I would have no issue doing it myself. I'll attach a gif for a reference and/or starting point. Thanks for anyone who would consider this.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	higher_definition_pokemon_sapphire_title_by_cyberoblivion-d6y75ba.gif<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	1.16 MB<br/>ID:	3811263
 














No comments:

Post a Comment