Wednesday 20 July 2016

Recovery Software for root content - /data/data after factory reset?



Hey guys, I've got a problem. I want to restore my com.whatsapp dir in /data/data/, is that possible somehow? Someone had a similar problem back in 2015 and it is said that he could not restore any, but I have software which backed up all videos and photos, but it didn't recover the files I wanted (because you only could choose things like: doc's, pics, movies etc).

Do you guys have an idea, please?
Or do you guys know how to verify whatsapp? I've been using my old number for 5 years now, 2-3 years ago I got a new sim card. Since then, I've always made a backup with titanium or took the backup from whatsapp itself and if you enter ur number and whatsapp recognized a backup, it didn't have to verify anymore. But it's been changed now somehow, they want to verify one's number and then it'll first try backing up (but I do not have that sim anymore). And unfortunately, titanium backup made a corrupt file exactly with the whatsapp file <_<

Thanks in Advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment