Thursday 21 July 2016

[Q] LG G2 bootloop, No recovery mode, No download mode..HELP!!!



Hello every one....

Yesterday i was trying some cm13 theams i downloaded and suddenly my phone crashed and now its stuck in boot animation. I do have a TWRP but i can't boot into it. I also tried every combination to boot into Download mode but unsuccessful. :(

Note: Recovery boot was not working after i installed cm 13 on my device and i was using some recovery boot application in order to get into TWRP.

I used KDZ method before to go back to stock but with out download mode i can't try this method. There are some methods to fix download mode but for that USB debugging must be enable in developers options. I am tired of surfing on internet to solve this issue and ruining out of options. :crying: May be some of you guys can help me out in this regard, i will highly appreciate any kind of help... :):o

Thanks :o



No comments:

Post a Comment