Thursday 21 July 2016

LG Spirit hard reset after root is stuck in booting



Hello, so i have a problem. I've installed KingRoot on my LG Spirit H-420 and it worked great, then i searched a bit about this and saw some bad reviews and decided to uninstall it. Then i started searching more and saw some tutorial for rooting with kingroot and then using app called super su-me that uninstalls kingroot and installs SuperSU. So i did this and after installing SuperSU and rebooting my device my signal bar was showing nothing and i was unable to enter settings. Basically when i clicked my settings cog it opened and immediatly closed saying "Unfortunatly settings has stopped working" so i was unable to make calls and access my settings (although i was able to access my wifi/bluetooth/location settings by clicking them in my taskbar). So i unrooted with my superSU and did hard reset by turning off the device and holding vol down and power button to do the factory defaults. After it there was android logo saying working (like always i did the factory reset through my settings) but then its stuck on the boot screen for 30mins, before it hardly took 1min to reset to factory. How ****ed is my device and is there a chance to get it back to working ?



No comments:

Post a Comment