Saturday 30 July 2016

Problems with my ZTE (Z667G)?



First off, I apologize if i epicly fail at this post since I am a n00b and it's my first time here, and I'm hoping you guys at XDA could help me with this, but My Tracfone ZTE Z667G (Zinger?) has many issues. It won't boot up past the ZTE logo, my computer doesn't recognize it, and I can't seem to boot into recovery. I am confused because I have not done any modifications to it whatsoever. I also cannot seem to find any stock roms for it or any tools to restore it. I've tried various ADB & Fastboot commands and it just says "waiting for device..." since my computer wont recognize it. :(
The battery is new and I need my data off of the phone and I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions? Thank you all in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment