Tuesday 5 July 2016

Problem with Internal storage After Adopting SD Card . "insufficient storage".



So since song disabled this feature , I adopted sd card with ADB. and it's done . divided the 32 gb card with about 25 adopted and 5 as an sd card.

the problem is . the device doesn't recognize the extra space from sd card , it still give me error as "insufficient storage" once the total amount of storage reach 16 GB , and refuse to do download anymore , even this 16 GB isn't all on internal storage , most of it I have moved to the sd card "adopted one " , I can't upload photos or show links at the moment so I hope I made it clear .. in other words

when I go to storage
it shows that device storage 6.34gb total used out of 16 gb
but right underneath it . it shows 14gb out of 16 gb
the added amount is from adopted sd card , which show this amount when i click on it .
and right underneath the part i set as normal sd card storage ...

I don't know what to do to let this device know that , it still have space in internal storage , as most of the apps r on the adopted card .. it is not still 16 gb total ... .....

idk if that explains , but i looked everywhere and idk what to do without rooting the device ... even with the adopted 25 gb , i still can't do much ...

please help!



No comments:

Post a Comment