Friday 15 July 2016

[Problem] Blank Screen / 3 blinking red lights



Hello!
I was messaging on my phone normally when I decided to put it down a little. Few seconds later when I got it on my hand, the Z5 was not working. The screen was blank and I couldn't do anything. I could see that the phone was ON because I could see the LED on the screen when the lights on my room was off. I tried pratcally everything, but the screen never showed any images. (I even tried the Restoration through the Sony Companion). It's a new phone. I bought it 3 days ago and this happened.

I record a video showing the problem with my other smartphone. If your guys knows how to fix it, please help me! I seriously don't want to go through the process of getting a new one through the warranty.
Video below:
https://youtu.be/LNl3vWW9k_k



No comments:

Post a Comment