Saturday 23 July 2016

Pixel C does not appear in device manager of PC



Hi.
When I connect Pixel C to PC, PC does not recognize it and it does not appear even in device manager. (Even "unknown device" doesn't appear)
And my Pixel C says weird message "USB supplying power to attached device", which I haven't never seen. I attached screenshots of that message.
And what is worse, charging Pixel C is also very unstable. Sometimes I can charge, but sometimes I can't charge.
Of course I can't use adb command. However, strangely, I can use fastboot command in bootloader.
I thought there was physical issue in USB type C terminal because even charging was unstable.
However, the fact that I can use fastboot command means there isn't always physical issue in USB terminal? I'm confused.
I tried several kinds of USB cable, but same result. A weeks ago, there wasn't any problem in my Pixel C.
Please help me! What is the problem?
Pixel C's USB terminal has broken? I don't want to believe, though.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_20160723-215418.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	130.8 KB<br/>ID:	3821493
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_20160723-215427.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	111.1 KB<br/>ID:	3821494
 














No comments:

Post a Comment