Monday 4 July 2016

Phone does not stay at fastboot or recovery screen for more than 2 seconds



Till now my device was working fine,i changed the phone's theme and left it aside. For checking something I tried unlocking my phone and it suddenly restarted and since then it is restarting again and again I tried everything "The volume down+ Power" and Volume Up+Power for Fastboot and recovery respectively but it doesnt stays at the same screen for more than 2 seconds and restarts every bit and then. I am really helpless.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:crying:

I am also attaching a log file...when I tried using MiFlash in a case when it stayed at the fastboot window for a while..it never finished and all of a sudden after a few minutes it again restarted and the same thing is happening again as I have mentioned above.:eek:







No comments:

Post a Comment