Monday 4 July 2016

P8 LITE in bootlop with update at 0%



I tried several times to update P8 LITE to 6.0 by placing the firmware in a dload folder on the internal storage card it never worked it just says update failed.I looked for several firmwares none of them worked my build version was ALE-L21C432B199.I found one post that said rename the update.app to update.zip and install the firmware.I did that and it started the local update from internal storage and it restarted at 0% fu@#ng me in the a#@s and ruining my phone.
The phone got stuck in a bootloop of constant updating and failing at 0%..I tried to go with power+volume up and all the other versions it did nothing.I then conected it to fastboot for a reflash with minimal ADB+fastboot it could not flash **** because it had a locked bootloader it says phone locked in green letters.I cant unlock the bootloader when it's bricked because i don't know the Serial and IMEI for the unlock code procedure.I dont know i should even try unlocking since it's under warranty.I read all the posts i tried the sd card update but i seams that it's set on constantly failing that first update over and over again.Non removable battery makes it even more annoying.This is a simple thing that can be solved with a simple flash that i did on countless Sony and Samsung phones even with their pc suite.But this HI suite is worthless and does not support P8 LITE system recovery !!! so Im stuck in this hell for a simple bootloop.Huawei has no Flashtool or Odin so and no flashmode only fastboot mode that can't be accessed, this makes it even more idiotic.I highly doubt anyone can fix this



No comments:

Post a Comment