Tuesday 12 July 2016

OTA 4.2 Installation Error on rootet Shield



Hello!

I need some Help with my Shield Tablet. I own the "Nvidia Shield 32GB LTE" Version and did root it 2 or 3 Days ago. Now i got the Message for the new "4.2 Upgrade" but after trying to install said Upgrade, i get the laying Android with an "Error". I tried the Installation 2 Times with the same Result. Do i have to Factory Reset my Shield to be able to install OTA 4.2?

I have no Experience with anything related to Software modification and got my root with a YouTube Tutorial on the Shield. :D I'd like to keep the root, and would reroot if necessary.

Any Help is appreciated!

Informations that may be helpfull:
- I have the Nvidia Family Drivers installed
- I have "minimal ADB and Fastboot "
- I own the "32GB LTE P1761" Model
- I have Android 6.0.1 installed with the Security Patch from 1. March 2016 and Shield 4.1 (24.3.67.35) Software
- I used the "TUTORIAL - Root NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet / K1 - Android 6.0" Tutorial on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment