Monday 18 July 2016

note 5 no imei null baseband unknown



hi all need some help here

Samsung Note 5 Model SM-N920C
rooted
busybox installed

my cell fell into the water a month ago, took It out cleaned it was not working
took it to the shop , told me they cant fix it. did some research and tried my best
so I replaced the charging port with YouTube and the phone turned on.
everything is working with the phone wifi ring screen touch pen and so on...
just the sim card not.

#*06# imei null , baseband unknown.

installed kies went for the latest rom - did not fix the problem
backup my efs folder and my modem folder and tried to restore them - did not fix the problem

tried to copy the .nv..... from the internal storage and found that I am missing this file it has a 00000crup file instead.

don't know my imei iguess I can open the phone and remove the battery and read it from there .

what next can I do ?



No comments:

Post a Comment