Wednesday 6 July 2016

NO Command screen and phone is not detected by computer



Hi all,
I use htc 626g+ dual sim android phone with 4.4.2 OS version. It is a rooted device. I updated the system with a system update and but it was not completed and was crashed and now when i switch on it turns on and ends in NO COMMAND screen in recovery and in a boot loop . then I tried factory reset using the option in recovery mode . it was completed but when I turn it again it returns to same no command screen. I read many articles in the threads and internet . should I flash a custom recovery and custom ROM because I cant do anything other than charging? I downloaded HTC SYNC MANAGER but it doesnot detect the phone.. there I cant do anything.... Please advice me... THANKS in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment