Wednesday 27 July 2016

No Audio after screen replacement



Hi,
I really need your help as I have no idea what to do.
After 1 month of using MI5 Pro Ceramic black I have broke my phone,First the touch worked and there was only vertical lines on the lcd in the spot of the shatter so I could operate but due to my stupidity and of force touching the broken glass these vertical lines started to cover all the screen (Everything worked well on the phone..Sound,Camera and etc..)
So I ordered from Aliexpress LCD + Touch screen for about 70$ (Included DHL Express shipment)
When I got the screen I started to disassamble the phone.. Got everything out,Took out the broken screen and pasted the new screen on the frame (Must say all these aliexpress screens are really bad,0% protection on the screen,Not sure about the LCD quality yet but glass is horrible..Started to scratch even before I used it)
Anyways to our point..
Started to assamble back everything.. Powered on the phone and Yay! Phone is working but...
No Sound,Firstly I checked settings and everything..Ran CIT test and everything that belongs to audio giving force close..
Calibrate Speaker PA test results : State-Get impedance failed!,Speaker Vendor-None
Vibration- FAIL no short and no long
Main mic speaker Feedback,Simulation call test,Front mic speaker feedback test,Top mic speaker feedback test,
everything when I enter it giving FC with that details :
"IlegalStateException:Unable to retrieve AudioRecord pointer for SetParameters() blablala...
Headphone mic feedback test (Called on an uninitialized AudioRecord)

So in short..
No Speaker,No Mic,No headphone Mic..
Now my question is what I need to do from now.. Its not firmware/software problem for sure as before I disassambled the phone everything worked well..

My first guess was the problem is on the Sub PCB but then I asked my self..If the USB-C is working and WiFI antenna giving full signal it means the Sub PCB works so what the hell is the problem? I really hope its not something in the PCB it self as it means throw everything to garbage.. ;<
Hope to hear suggests..
I thought to order the MI5 32GB Black version take out the Main PCB put the Pro Main PCB and put also the ceramic back cover but that I would do only if I know that the problem is from the sub PCB but if Headphone mic doesnt work (Which the Main PCB take care of) then its probably in the Main PCB??
Please help! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment