Monday 18 July 2016

Nexus 6p unresponsive screen with OS lock



Hello Everyone,

I have an issue with my nexus 6p screen all of a sudden being unresponsive to touch. The big error on my part was not setting up my videos and images to automatically backup. So now what i'm trying to do is unlock the phone using ADB and a usb cable but haven't had any luck. I've gotten as far as listing my devices, which show up an unauthorized and seem I can only authorize it from my phone. Q1. is this true? Could there be any other way to authorize my phone, or am I out of luck and my data is kaput? I've also tried an OTG cable but it doesn't load since i'm guessing the OS has to fully load for the cable work.
Do I have any choice on saving my data with a USB cable and command line or can someone suggest a tool that would help me out of this situation?



No comments:

Post a Comment