Wednesday 27 July 2016

Nexus 6 speaker issue



Ok guys so I am having some terrible speaker issues on my nexus 6. Unlike the usual volume dropping at low battery, my nexus 6's speaker sounds like its at 20% even at full battery. My volume is 100% in sounds for everything (media, ringtone, alarms and notifications) but whenever I play anything via my speaker in play music, youtube, mx player etc, my phone will be fully charged but the sound from the speakers will be only 20% instead of the 100%.
Currently I am running the stock 6.0.1 unrooted. And yes I have already reflashed the stock rom twice already. I even rooted my phone again, and tried to manually boost the speakers via file and by editing the speaker file, but that also didn't help.
Any help would be appreciated guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment