Friday 22 July 2016

Needing help with rooted debloated factory S7 and Gear 2 Classic 4g



So I rooted, got rid of all the AT$T stuff, and then got a Classic, well, problem is...I cant access the AT$T cloud to numbersync.
The option is there in messages app, backup and restore crap that is apparently needed for numsync to work, but every time i click it, it says cant access cloud.
Anyone have the apks for all the att crap, or an untouched titanium backup of system (preferred if possible) so i can get this to work.
I had to delete something with family, drive, or some other crapware, that makes cloud access possible, and i reinstalled locker and access the cloud fine there.
Also replaced the imsservice apk. Anyone know which app i need, or possibly att messages apk?

Thank you so much.

Yes I know I am an idiot for not backing this stuff up myself, but i got way too excited to see root, and way too happy debloating.
Don't say factory reset, it won't replace the apps.



No comments:

Post a Comment