Friday 22 July 2016

Just Venting



AT&T has done pissed me off. First year and a half of my contact I used a T-mobile note 3. Did all my root/rom/kernel fun and didn't think twice about it. Broke it and bought an actual AT&T note 5 and I went straight home to root it............been bummed ever since. The forums are dead and there is nothing to talk about, flash, modify or fix. I haven't missed a bootloop from flashing a unstable kernel so much in my life. I'm just bored..........and if you do the math, my contact is up, I just need to finish paying off the note 5 before I move on.........thing wasn't cheap so it will still be a few months...........and I will still need to buy a new phone with sprint/T-mobile. See!!!!! This is why I am over AT&T. I just want to tinker with my phone and it will cost me a crap ton of money to get the phone I want, on a carrier that let's me actually own my damn phone!!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Okay, I feel better, not good but better.



No comments:

Post a Comment