Sunday 3 July 2016

Need to refresh my rooted s4



I have a galaxy s4 that I rooted long long ago. It's now acting crappy and problematic and I would like to refresh it by wiping everything and starting from scratch (basically as I would on a PC with a fresh reinstall of windows). Have been looking for any information on this but haven't had luck searching. Figured I might get advice here. What is recommended to refresh this phone back to new? (I would still like it rooted; so reset and reroot, or just reset and stay rooted, not sure which is better)

I think this is the thread I followed to root it originally. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2735172

Phone info:
Model Number: SCH-i545
Android Version: 4.4.2
Baseband Version: i545VRUFNC5
Build number: KOT49H.i545VRUFNC5

If any other information is needed I can edit to include.



No comments:

Post a Comment