Saturday 23 July 2016

My phone's screenshot, Bluetooth, usb connections not responding.



Hello, xda! Good day. I have an infinix hot X507 mediatek device.
I was once having the problem of my screenshot not working; giving me 'memory full' error. After searching online, it's stated that wiping dalvik cache will do the trick. But I didn't do it at first . It was after I couldn't save pictures on a chatting platform that I did it which solve the latter problem but the screenshot still giving error. So some days after that, I noticed that the Bluetooth and the usb connections are also not responding.
As stated, my phone's Bluetooth, usb connections not responding.
The Bluetooth will switch on when toggled, be seen by other devices, and even connect but cannot just receive any file.
As for the usb connection; whenever I connect my phone to my PC, it only charges, and doesn't give me the option of media device.
Pls help.



No comments:

Post a Comment