Wednesday 6 July 2016

moved from a g4 to a g5 - photos looks worst than g4, how is it possible ?



Hey there,
I had my LG G4 for about a year and I loved it. although i replaced it once because of the famous boot-loop problem but still, it was a good phone in my opinion. one of the things that i liked about him the most it's his camera. every time i took a picture i felt it was really mind-blowing and quality wise it was really amazing comparable to other phones on the market. so i thought to myself - why not upgrade to g5 ? had a nice trade-in deal and i did it.
well? the phone is good - battery life amazing compared to g4, screen is clean and nice, fingerprint sensor is amazing, speed and usability is amazing.. but the camera ? meh. didn't really liked it. yes, the 135 degrees camera is a really nice gimmick but the standard 16mp camera doesn't the same pictures as my g4 used to take. i'm really frustrated about this thing since camera quality is one of the most important feature to me.
i'm really considering a downgrade to G4 or maybe buying a v10 (which camera features is really off the hook with the manual video mode).

any thoughts ? someone upgraded from a v10 ? someone feels the way i do ?



No comments:

Post a Comment