Wednesday 20 July 2016

Mount Namespace Seperation



So, I'm not sure if any of you have heard of this. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
What happened, was this:
Rooted my LG G3 US990 through a Lollipop ADB 'one-click' method. (Everything worked, was all rooted and tested)
After that, I used AutoRec to install TWRP and that was all finished, used it throughout the day.
Then decided to mess with Lucky Patcher and installed it, it asked for Root Access, i granted it.
Then it pops up the message about "mount namespace seperation" is enabled and would like to disable it, and it required a reboot, so i did.
Then it shuts off... And i have yet to get the screen to pop up anything.
Assuming I bricked it, why did it become bricked?
And is there any way to fix it?
It acts like its plugged in when I hook it up to the computer, because it dings saying something was just plugged in, BUT there are no lights on the phone.

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment