Wednesday 27 July 2016

MicroSD Card stopped



Ok hey guys. Yes I searched. This forum and the internet in general.
So I don't know why but all of a sudden my phone won't recognize my SD Card. It has been working for the month that I have had it but all of a sudden... IDK It is a ScanDisk 32GB SDHC-1 U1 Class 10. Anyways I have unlocked bootloader, rooted, xposed installed on stock operating system. I don't have the May OTA Security update and I flashed the zip since I can't accept OTA updates with modded os and it didn't work. No biggie, I don't really care about the May Security update anyways. This was like 2 weeks ago. Well I get tired of seeing the screen asking for me to download it so two days ago I got the app "DisableService" and in the folder Motorola Update Services, I disabled Ota Service. That's the only thing I have done recently. Anyways last night I pick up my phone and notice some of my apps have disappeared. I look in the storage and usb section and the sd card is there but greyed out. I restarted my phone a couple times, popped the sd card out, cleaned the contacts, and put it back. Nothing. I have everything backed up anyways so I forgot the card and reformatted it but I get this error

Whenever I reinsert it I get the notification "Unsupported ScanDisk SD card" but I can't format it. Maybe the card went bad all of a sudden? It's just weird. So I bought a new MicroSD card-PNY Elite-X 64GB microSDXC UHS-I, U3. It's on the way but I don't like not knowing what went wrong with the one I had. Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment