Sunday 3 July 2016

Microphone not working in call. Please help.. :(



Suddenly my Microphone not working in call. People at the other end can't hear me at all. It was working fine (I was at CF Rom sutl44 with exposed) then it suddenly stop working since a week ago. My phone is Verizon Droid Turbo XT1254 bootloader unlocked with sunshine.
At first I thought that maybe my mic is dead but it is not. The voice recorder app (Hi-Q MP3 recorder) can still record from the mics without problem.
However if I use wired headset or Bluetooth headset in call the everything is fine.

I read a lot of this issue and mostly because of software problem, so I tried all that I can think of.
I have reset my phone, even do a full wipe and start clean install but the problem still same.
I flash full stock odexed firmware (sutl44 or 49) with same result.
I flashed resurrection remix rom (the latest) still same problem.
I changed build prop as per some people suggest but still same problem.

From the hardware side, I disassembled my phone and clean mic holes, check mics condition, all seems fine. When I tried using the voice recorder it can register any sound or even touch so the mics are working and sensitive.

I'm really desperate right now.. I love this phone and this is my main phone. I will appreciate any help or suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment