Wednesday 20 July 2016

Mi Pad 1 not starting how so ever. Please help!



Hi there,

I bought this MiPad about 4 months ago and it was all working properly till yesterday. And all of a sudden, I saw the fast boot screen showing up on the screen. I was clueless as why that screen was showing up without me doing anything. I didn't know what to do and pressed power button (maybe that was the mistake I did). Now the device is turned off and not turning on at all. I tried many ways to turn it on, but failed till now. I have tried -

- Holding the Power button for quite a while.
- Holding a combination of Volume buttons and Power button.
- Charging it overnight and trying the above two steps. (though connected to the charger, no notification lights showed up)
- When searching for solutions, came across this thread in some forum. Tried this as well, but no results. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/ ... ve-totally-t3417604)

When I connect and disconnect the device to my laptop through USB cable, I can hear the Windows beep sound, but does not detect it (I mean, it won't be displayed in either MiFlash, MiPCSuite tools or in the Windows file explorer).

If anybody has a solution for this, please help. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment