Saturday 2 July 2016

LTE issue - Band 28 to be specific



Hey guys I Just got my HTC m10h Asian version, I'm having one hell of a time with the LTE on band 28 the only one my carrier uses. Here is my story.
Phone starts up, gets into android, H/H+ pops up, if I'm lucky I will see the LTE in the next couple of minutes (usually is already there on my Nexus 6), a few seconds later the signal cuts off and no data at all. Chrome states that I'm offline. I have tried to browse and even do a speed test while it states i'm on LTE but as soon as the phone "feels" that I'm pulling any data it will shut down mobile data and cuts me off. So I can't really test if LTE is working at all. My signal is pretty good as i get -72db ~ -77db.
This is happening in stock ROM and on Viper10 2.2.0, I have forced the phone to LTE only and it takes a few minutes to get into LTE most likely it will not engage LTE for long periods.

I want to know if there is anyone out there using band 28 and what are your experience with it.

I don't feel like paying just to try out a different radio but if it WILL fix the issue I sure don't mind doing it.

Any ideas, experiences or whatever?



No comments:

Post a Comment