Saturday 23 July 2016

LG L9 stuck at logo



Hello guys, so I got this l9 P768 model which is apparently stuck at lg logo screen. I've already tried hard reset ( volume down, lock and home ), but sometimes it get to the home screen where numerous errors come up, such as Unfortunately, home has stopped and etc. Even when I make it work, I get different problems such as not being able to use wi fi, or keyboard, or if i restart it - it gets stuck on logo, again.

Note : Previous user said automatic software update failed to finish the process, so I thought it was the main problem, somehow I managed to start the update, it downloaded filed, but failed to install it ( it was 4.1 update ).

Since I'm complete noob, I'd appreciate if you could give me few hints what should I do first, I know I should flash new firmware, but since I've never done that, some help would be appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment