Sunday 3 July 2016

LG L Fino (D290F) Hard Bricked



I need Helphave on LG L Fino (D290F) hard bricked my phone reboot and I have purple screen with DBI Apps Watchdog Reset or black screen all time. No have logo LG, only black screen. No have download mode, recovery mode, fastboot mode.

Purple screen show that:

DBI Apps Watchdog Reset
DemiGod Crash Handler: DBI Apps Watchdog Reset!

Board Rev.: 1.0
Ram dump Mode.
Option: SD card ram dump mode.
Push below files to sdcard before test.
rdcookie.txt, rtcookie.txt

Please do following action
1) Ram dump Mode. Please connect USB.
2) Get the ram dump image using QPST Configuration.
3) If sdcard ram dump enabled just wait for reboot.
4) Collect ramdump files from your pc to sdcard.
5) Send e-mail to W5-BSP-Global@lge.com

How I can do unbricked my phone ? Please help me
sorry for poor english I'm brazilian



No comments:

Post a Comment