Sunday 3 July 2016

[I need help] Wi-fi doesn't turn on. (LG-P760)



I go into wi-fi. Then I click "on" . Text appers: "Turning Wi-Fi on..." and the button turn blue with a white text "on". Waited a couple of seconds and it went off, and it turned grey. Also The text "Turning Wi-Fi on..." is still there.
I tried to do a restart, a factory data restart. Everything is the same. At first phone worked fine, it had no issues, but later (about 3-6 days) the wi-fi's internet was gone and I couldn't connect ever since. The "bluetooth" is working fine, same as the phone's "data" internet. If you need information about something more, please, reply where can I find this information to send you the information. I'll be very happy if you can help me.
P.S. I'm not such a great phone program understander, so please give me direction for me if you want to get more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment