Saturday 23 July 2016

LG G3 D850 Bricked Or Still A Chance?



Droid:
  • LG

  • G3

  • D850

  • Stock MM (up until the botched root)

Issues:
  • No Boot

  • No Recovery

  • No Download

However when I attempt to put in recovery mode, the LED on the phone flashes blue and orangeish-red (I don't know, maybe I'm color blind), and the device manager pops up with a driver called QHSUSB_BULK that is corrupted. I believe the cause of this was the attempted root with KingRoot (success), then AutoRecMM (apparent failure) for the D850. Not quite sure what happened, but when the reboot happened I tried to put it into recovery, and no dice, just experienced the lights and the corrupted driver installation. I've been looking for days and haven't found anything because all fixes required Fast Boot, Recovery, Download, or open access from the phone for ADB. I know the large majority of the users on XDA are far more knowledgeable than I am about fixing "bricked" phones, so please if any one can help I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks fellas.



No comments:

Post a Comment