Tuesday 5 July 2016

Just Rooted LG G3. Have both KINGUSER&SUPERSU. Can't uninstall/replace. PLEASE HELP!



Finally succeeded in rooting my LG G3. Have Sprint LG G3 5.0.1 LS990ZVE. Newer to computers and technology such as this, especially android, as far as entering this deep into information. Hours of research and a couple attempts finally lead to success in rooting phone. Process that I found on this website led me the way. Used 'LG_ROOT_SCRIPT'. Well, after being successful, I am now stuck with both KINGUSER and SUPERSU. I cannot get rid of or replace either one. (all I have read is leading me to believe that SUPERSU is superior to KINGUSER, so I would like to have that on operable.) I have tried numerous strategies that I have found all over internet and nothing seems to work. Some processes I am weary of doing because I do not want to accodently unroot my phone. If someone could help and possibly teach me how to go about this, I would be very grateful. Please keep in mind that even though I am not an unintelligent person, I seem to be very inadequate when it comes to subjects such as these. Thank you for your time. Please help.



No comments:

Post a Comment