Monday 4 July 2016

Installing Xposed [got bootlooped twice]



Is the method for installing xposed in the general section still valid?

Il installed xposed about 6 times in my life in my g4.

The first 4 went smooth.
The last 2 were done in the past few days, and each resulted in a bootloop.

I just got my phone working with a non rooted kdz, I'm gonna flash a rooted 13b image later and hopefully would like to install xposed,

Anybody know why xposed install made my phone crash and bootloop the last 2 times?
Im gona istall xposed on 5.1 with the rooted img provide these by @Prime

I read throughout the page of installing xposed and some mentioned using an older version of flash fire. I thought that was the problem. But I tried an older flashfire yesterday (and did not check auto mount)

But still resulted in a bootloop.

So basicly, my question(s) is does the "how to install xposed" still work?

What's the correct method?
Am I missing something?
Is there a newer way?


I triple checked that I was using the correct files when flashing btw.



No comments:

Post a Comment