Sunday 3 July 2016

I broke my Moto X Pure.... again....



Hello everyone :P as many of you know (or maybe not) I used to be an active member in here posting everywhere I could poke my head into... I even run the index (which I still have yet to add mokee and cm 13 its coming soon just shows how inactive I have been.) a while back ago I posted about breaking my Moto X Pure and it was even suggested I don't make this post because that post exists... (you can find that post here) Quite recently I managed to break this phone again. the first time the digitizer (or whatever the name is) stopped working from a small crack at the top of the screen... This time the digitizer stopped working but the whole screen was shattered.... I have been phoneless since Tuesday when I dropped it from waist height (I'm 5'3 waist height isn't that high) in a case on a flat surface... Instead of me going and replacing the screen AGAIN or buying a brand new phone (whats the point if they break so gosh darn easily) I forked up some money and bought myself a Gold Nexus 6p. I will still be maintaining the Index to best of my abilities however I think it is understandable if I am not as active as usual... Yes I have pictures no the person in the pictures is not me...



No comments:

Post a Comment