Tuesday 26 July 2016

Htc m9 soft bricked



Hi everyone i hope I put this in the right area I'm new to forums and if not I'm sorry and could the admin please put me in the right place so I known for next time we'll here's my problem I have an AT&T m9 bootloader locked rooted and s-off with twrp recovery 2.8.6.0 well I tryed flashing the viperone rom on it with the bootloader locked I assumed sence i rooted it the bootloader was unlocked well it was not and so its now soft bricked it I can still get in to recovery but it hangs on the logo screen if I try to boot it up and I've tryed the ruu for it that another post told me to use but every time I try I get error code 150 unknown error and when I go to download mode it says at the bottom file /mnt/media_rw/ext_sd/opjaimg.zip file not found and the memory card I have is 64 gigs if that makes a difference if any one can help me that would be much appreciated and thanks for any help anyone can give
me



No comments:

Post a Comment