Saturday 2 July 2016

HTC M8 One stuck on startup screen.



I had problem with my HTC M8 One not being to update Android. It downloaded Android (~1.16GB) and after I tried to install it a Red Triangle with an exclamation mark appeared. After I restarted the phone the same "popup" appears telling me that there is an available System Update. I tried to update my phone several times but the same problems appeared.

Alright I thought, let's be one of the cool guy and flash my phone.

First I unlocked my bootloader following the instructions from htcdev.com. (It says "unlocked")

After that I followed the instructions on this site: wccftech.com/ how-to-update-htc-one-m8-to-android-6-custom-rom/ and now I can't get past the startup-screen. It also has a message in red saying "This build is for development purpose only ..." after following the step "fastboot reboot".

Right now nothing really seems to work and I'm not sure how to be able to proceed.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Best regards,
Tomas



No comments:

Post a Comment