Thursday 21 July 2016

HTC 10 Vibration Motor not working



I accidentally dropped my HTC 10 and now the vibration/haptic feedback isn't working.

I've turned the vibration setting on. I've ran the diagnostic test and it isn't working so I know it is a hardware problem and that the motor is most likely broken or disconnected.

My question is, does anyone know if it's possible to have someone open up the phone and do a quick check to see what's wrong or to contact HTC and get a replacement? I'm aware that HTC has a terrible customer service and that here in Hong Kong they are apparently even worse than elsewhere. There are a lot of phone repair stores throughout Hong Kong that could easily open up my phone and see if it can be easily fixed, but I would like to know if it is something that can be repaired by re-attaching something or is it a part that is soldered onto the phone and would need to be sent back in?

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment