Wednesday 27 July 2016

How to setup SPMC as Launcher?



Hi guys,

I have an aftv2 rooted and using rbox pre-rooted 5.0.5 rom. I also tried pre-rooted 5.2.1 rom, and I would like to stay on this latest version, however I want to have the ability to click the home button and go directly to the homepage on SPMC.

As of right now, I tried pre-rooted rom 5.0.5 with firestarter but when pressing the home button it brings me SPMC but not on the homepage. (and it is glitchy, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't). So my understanding is that in order to achieve this, I have to setup SPMC as launcher. How can I do this? I already downloaded SPMC launcher apk, and read a lot of threads with no concrete answer. Right now it seems that the only option is to install xposed and rbox mods. Is this correct? or is there any other option?

And I assume the rbox mods to set up an alternative launcher still works on pre-rooted 5.2.1 rom?

cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment