Tuesday 12 July 2016

How to Remove "Cracked by (name)" on .apk files?



hello Guys! I'm new here.

I have a question.

How to remove crackers Watermark on cracked/patched .apk? for example "Cracked by (name)" text every time you open the apk file.

It is not like that I wan't to steal his/her work. I just want to adjust it better remove it, because every time I play the game, his/her Watermark still appearing in the game's screen or in my phone's screen. The game is Chaos Rings Omega. I bought the game on playstore before they removed it, but the apk on the playstore doesn't work, then this crackers patched apk works with the obb I downloaded on the official site.

I just want to know where can I find or where do they put the watermark on the apk file, so that I can delete or edit it if possible.

Thank you hoping for your kind response.



No comments:

Post a Comment