Monday 4 July 2016

How to change folder of a system app...



I made some stupid things to my smartphone and now I am close of solving them...
My question is...Does anybody know how I can change the name of a folder from /system/priv-app/ so my device still considers the app as installed?
The app that I'm talking about is Google Services Framework and my device says it's installed but he says the app takes 8,00KB instead of 3,28MB(the size of the apk as told by Apps2SD)
Also Apps2SD seems to identify where is the app located after the folder name change but my system doesn't...
I change the file's name from "com.google.android.gsf-1" to "GoogleServicesFramework" so that the .odex file can work...
So anybody knows how should I set the permissions and owners of the folders and files so that the system finds where the .apk and .odex are located? :confused: :confused: :confused:



No comments:

Post a Comment