Wednesday 13 July 2016

How migrate Data from Internal Storage to ExSD Card ? Marshmallow 6.0.1



Hello all
I m on Marshmallow ROM [AOKP]. No i have formatted my ExSD Card as Internal storage in my phone. Then i connected my phone to Laptop and transferred data. Now my phone is showing insufficient storage notification. So i went to Settings/Storage & USB/ExSD Card/Migrate Data... Now the migration of data freezes and doesn't complete.

SO is there any other way to migrate data from internal storage to ExSD Card ? I have a Class 6 memory card.
My questions:
1. if we still have to migrate data from internal storage to ExSD, then what is the meaning of formatting ExSD as internal storage ?
2. Is there anyway we can migrate data via ES File Explorer ? [Though i cant see ExSD Card in ES File Explorer cz i have flashed it as Internal Storage.]

plz Guide me...



No comments:

Post a Comment