Thursday 21 July 2016

[Help] Touch response Inverted after flashing custom rom



I was using a Chinese phone Innjoo i2s which contains MT 6592. I used philz recovery to flash CM 13 based temaska rom .. touch was working fine until I reboot. I reboot into the bootloader and mobile screen was showing a message something fastboot.. after waiting for some time I pulled out the battery and then powered it on by inserting battery. After that new ROM booted (apps optimization etc) and I noticed touch screen was inverted. My whole screen is not flipped screen is fine. Only touch response is inverted (mirrored). Now, If I touch lower part of the screen, touch is registered on the upper side. It stayed the same even after formating all flash including bootloader and flashing stock rom. I also try flashing twrp and philz back ups. But touch is inverted. Interestingly touch is also inverted for philz recovery and twrp screens. Which means settings are messed up in the bootloader??

Changing build.prop only rotates the screen (screen aligns with touch vertically but it is mirrored now horizontally). I tried pulling script.bin manually and through different tools. But they all failed. There is no partition such as nanda. Partitions are named as
mmcblk0, mmcblk0boot0, mmcblk0boot1, mmcblk0p1, mmcblk0p2... mmcblk0p7 etc. I couldn't find any script.bin file there. Most of them gave error like invalid error or resource busy when mounting them.

My device is essentially rendered. I'll appreciate if anybody could guide me and help me in reviving my device.



No comments:

Post a Comment